Our trained staff can offer a wide range of other services to schools, this can include:
- Gifted and Talented Programmes - Additional coaching for those gifted and talented children giving them more in
depth coaching and challenging them perhaps more than they would be during normal PE lessons.
- Clubs/lessons for high energy children - This can be in form of breakfast clubs or additional time during the school
day for these children to burn of some of that extra energy.
- Small group/1to1 teaching for less able children - This can provide much needed focused coaching for those children
who might be struggling with coordination or basics fundamental actions.
- Competitions team training and mentoring - Our trained staff can assist the school with identifying players for
the schools games competitions, We can offer trials and coach the children in the weeks leading up to the competitions taking place.
- Nationally recognised PlayMaker award - the PlayMaker Award is a great introduction into leadership, giving learners knowledge of how to organise small games and activities that can be used during curricular and
extra-curricular time, lunchtimes, breaks, as well as in sports clubs outside school hours. The PlayMaker Award aims to help learners develop leadership skills such as organisation, communication and
teamwork, as well as helping to build confidence and self-esteem as they take on the responsibility of assisting in leading their peers and younger children.
- Help and assistance with Kite marking the school through the schools games - We can assist the school with the process of becoming Kite marked through the Schools Games mark. This process can also highlight areas of PE
and sport that perhaps need strengthening, suggestions and a plan can be put in place to improve these areas. This can ensure that the schools maintains the Schools Games mark and could even move up
from a bronze mark to a silver or a silver to gold mark.